" 10OFF "
New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act & Forms
Standing Order with Automatic Update Service
"A narrative context for the myriad of issues. It is a powerful asset to this book that the author has included such extensive and detailed forms." -- Steven M. Richman, Esq., Duane Morris, LLP, New Jersey Lawyer Magazine
This extraordinary volume is the definitive work in the field of New Jersey consumer fraud and is worth its weight in gold as a reference book. Since the Consumer Fraud Act is one of only two areas of law that allows for treble damages, a single consumer fraud case could well be worth the price of the product.
Completely reorganized, updated, and indexed, this annual edition of New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act & Forms continues to provide comprehensive analysis about prosecuting and defending against consumer fraud claims in New Jersey.
This book seeks (1) to analyze the interplay between the CFA, the Administrative Rules pertaining thereto, the New Jersey Court Rules and the case law interpreting these subjects; and (2) to provide sample forms for use when handling CFA claims.
|Division Name||New Jersey Law Journal|
|Brand||New Jersey Law Journal|
|Publication Date||December 28, 2018|
1. History & Purpose
3. Per Se Violations
4. Section 2 Violation
5. State Enforcement
6. Defenses and Preliminary Considerations [alternate title Procedure and Defenses]
7. CFA Remedies
8. Pretrial Proceedings
9. Trial Proceedings
10. Class Actions
12. Banks & Lending Institutions
13. Breach of Contract/Warranty
14. Cats & Dogs
16. Health & Safety (includes hazardous products, health clubs, industrial hygienests and safety professionals)
17. Home Appliances & Household Furnishings/Furniture
18. Home Improvement
20. Internet Dating
21. Learned Professionals
23. Personal Information Security
24. Public Entities
25. Real Estate Sales
26. Sales & Merchandise (includes gift cards)
29. Temporary Help Services